Popular Dental Guides:
- Mouthguards – Use and care
- Toothbrushing for kids
- Bamboo Toothbrush – Making the switch
- The best ways to clean dentures
- Sensitive teeth
- How to get better access to NHS dentistry
- How to choose an NHS dentist
- Gum Disease – Tips for managing at home
- Tooth Decay – How to prevent and treat at home
- Children’s books
- Making dental complaints
- Wisdom teeth
- How to register with an NHS dentist
- NHS Dental Charges 2021
- Private vs NHS dentistry
- When and how to see an Emergency NHS Dentist
- Suggest a new guide
Popular Dental Questions:
- What should I do if a dentist is no longer accepting new patients?
- Is there fluoride in my water supply?
- Why don’t NHS dentists have waiting lists?
- Are squash drinks bad for your teeth?
- Coronavirus COVID-19 – Are dentists open?
- Are white fillings available on the NHS?
- How often should I have a dental checkup?
- What’s the best toothbrush to use?
- Does “No Added Sugar” mean “Sugar Free”?
- Which drinks are tooth kind? …And which are tooth cruel?
- Ask a new question
NHS Dentists Taking on New Patients:
There are currently 718 dentists taking on new NHS patients out of 7374 NHS dental practices (10%).
- Yesterday - 4 dentists:
- Friday 14th May - 8 dentists:
- Thursday 13th May - 4 dentists:
- Wednesday 12th May - 6 dentists:
- Tuesday 11th May - 3 dentists: